Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Boo

This time round, i rented from my DVD store near my house. This movie was out in Singapore in July but i missed it. But i'm a big fan for horror movies so i rented it anyway.

The critics online gave this movie a C. But after watching it, although some parts makes me feel im watching some teenage flick, but i must say, the Special Effects of this movie is REALLY good! It is damn scary and grose too. Story is about a haunted hospital and how a bunch of teenagers get killed while doing their haunted house expedition on a holloween night.

I guess what is really missing in this movie, is a more twisted story line and serious directing and acting. But if you are like me, a horror fan, and love good visual effects, then RENT it. Watch it and then return and say, thats worth your DVD Rental money. hahah.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?