Saturday, September 09, 2006

 

American Dreamz


I rented my DVD from PLAY.

This movie has MANY MANY known names like
Hugh Grant as Martin Tweed
Dennis Quaid as President Staton
Mandy Moore as Sally Kendoo
Willem Dafoe as Chief of Staff (President's Assistant)
Chris Klein as Sally's Boyfriend
Jennifer Coolidge as Sally's Mum

If you like watching American Idol, then you might like this movie. I rented it because of this reason BUT im totally confused about Mandy Moore character in this movie. She is a good actress but in this movie, i am not too sure if she is a good person or a bad one.

I thought i would laugh crazily over this movie but i didn't. So, if you intend to watch it, just rent it. Don't have to buy the DVD.

Comments:
can i say it falls flat half way through? terrible.... i would say don't even bother to rent it hahaha~~
 
Oh my god john...

I think you are quite right...

Halfway thru is like.. WAT THE xxxx!
hahahah
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?